I’ve seen a couple of articles showing apps people use to run their businesses; Pat Walls, Ian Grabill and it was even suggested to check out the Startup School Library.
While I’m not running a business in the same sense, it got me thinking: what apps do I use regularly?
- Pandle for accounting - I was actually part of the team that built this until recently (AMA!)
- Digital Ocean - server hosting
- Google Analytics
- Basecamp (Personal) - Keeping track of client work I do for reference, personal progress (weight, reading, studies)
- Trello - I tend to save articles, podcasts, etc here to come back to. Also storing a list of ideas; projects to make, articles to write, etc.
- Hey / Gmail
- G Suite Business - not sure I need this now. Going to investigate.
- Twitter - I suppose it counts, right?
- Stripe - payment processing
- Mailgun - email delivery
- Domain Monster - domain names
Other stuff I’m considering:
- Toggl - time tracking. Just checking this out now.
- Sentry - error reporting. I’ve used this before, very nice.
- Upwork - Both the linked articles suggested they use it
- Calendly - hoping to get in more facetime with actual people